Senin, 06 Desember 2010

Playing games ;Nancy Drew

Hi this is Duezuk Chavenkov who's waiting her job training started

Its December, the end of 2010 ....

Why something called 'TIMES' is going so fast??? I don't felt a blast of 2010, just an ordinary year, and it passed away...

And I attended my Best Friend wedding... and i felt lonely for a moment, you know, she and i, have been a friend from high school, and we are always together. Playing around, watching movie, or just sit on the couch talked about anything. But we still a friend and it just not the same again. Ahhh...
I sounded so miserably hahhahahhahaha,,, Is not i'm envy with her wedding, is all about our friendship just a little different from now on. And i realize that i should being an understanding friend and accepting the reality ....

My activity lately is replaying all Nancy Drew Games, i love Nancy Drew, and i love to play a PC Games... hahhahahahha
Playing Nancy Drew is more like lesson to me, it can stimulate my brain to think harder to solved the problem. I felt so smart when i did solve the clue or finishing the Games....
How Wonderful....

That's it from now

1 komentar:

  1. lucky you, poor me.. Gw ga bisa maen apa2 so i start thinking bout bloody shinigami who wants to steal my soul..

    BalasHapus