Kamis, 20 Mei 2010

Listen and hear....

Hi this is Duezuk Chavenkov who's got Flu and cough cough cough.... ahhhh i really tired of coughing a lot... Zees....

Since i had just sit and lying on my bed and doing nothing, i started to turn on my PC and blogging something here...

Did everyone watching and listening Super junior's new single 'bonamana'???

I'm listening Bonamana NOW, hahahhahahhahahah...
I'm not an ELF, my friend tell me that i acted like an ELF *LOL*
Yep, lately, i was reading, watching and gossiping Super Junior * I even want to buy their 4th Album* but it was failed because my lack of coins :(
The leader (Leeteuk/Teuki) was so much interesting, I've watched his video on you tube, and LOL LOL LOL LOL for his driving skill....
But still, I"m flumpoolovers, fufufufufuffufufufufufufu

I had followed Siwon, Teuki, and Eunhyuk (who's got started twittering yesterday)...
I wonders if all 13 member of super junior joined twitter, maybe The trending topic were full of their names *LOL*
But where's the 3 others member? they didn't showed up in Bonamana PV??
I knew that Hangeng had a serious problem with SM entertainment, but is he really out from Super Junior???
And Where's Kim bum? is he still busy in his personal project (movie or something)???
And Kangin, is he really did not want continue his roles in super junior??? * I knew of some news about driving under alcohol*

Yup, i just hope that super junior keep exist.... They're unique because of they number :)

1 komentar:

  1. tuh kan gw ketularan lw....gw kena flu niihhh zroooooottttttttt

    BalasHapus