Sabtu, 24 April 2010

My Heart is going to numb!!!


(i need the rain fall to my head)

Hi this is Duezuk Chavenkov whose her phone stopped to ring (it's mean no one call or text her) *laugh*
...
Hmm... the things were so complicated in my tiny brain, i think too much i guessed, but a lot of things happened. I don't know what should i write, but i don't have anything else to do to night beside of getting bed *smirk*
My social network really pissed me off, sometimes just read peoples update make you feel so bothered. They wrote a corny up date or something that unimportant or whatever they said that makes you feel so distracted. But it's Free. anyone could speak up right??? it's just me who being so pushy or drowned in my tiny world.
I got syndrome friendhater right Now, i felt i want to fired her as a friend.
Sound like a corny problem *sigh*
Ok... i loose everything about you, you didn't talked to me, neither did I ...We were separated by our world... Sometimes i hoped that our time from past get back in present... but since i don't have doraemon or time turner, it can be helped...
I miss how i could talk to you freely...
I miss our conversation in the garden, and we always forgot the times...
I miss your advice about our belief...
Back at those times, i talked to you most everything, anything inside my heart...
and Now everything is not the same...
Maybe i'm the one who makes all ruined, and now i couldn't fixed it...
My false at the end... just blame me!! :(

2 komentar: