Kamis, 22 April 2010

Copycat???

Hi, this is Duezuk Chavenkov who's listening Tsumasaki by Ore Ska Band...

Hmm... my best friend asked me that did i had a copycat. For a minute or two i couldn't understand what she talked about, I'm not a novelist or writer, why would someone copycat me? that was my thought. I asked her what she meant by a copycat. She said a copycat is someone who copying your act, your style, your hobbies, your things, and etc, and these peoples are embarrassing you.
I couldn't find the definition in Wiki :(
I don't have a copycat, that was my answer. *so.pity.me.i'm.not.that.famous.LOL*
Then she talked about her copycat (ZOMG... she's already have one!!!). It's interesting story, hahahhahahahaha. She said that her copycat is someone who have related blood with her *i can't give you a name, it's a secret i never tell... xoxo Gossip Girl* (laugh)...
First she did not mind for sharing her knowledge (it's includes:hobbies,style, even a social networking) with her copycat, but at last her copycat began to follow everything that she did. and it's annoy her like in Hell.
Whoaaa... i don't know but i thought maybe it's just like being a chase with a stranger .. or maybe not ... This is too much scary...
Well, since i don't have any copycat, i don't know how it feel.
Maybe if i were my best friend, i couldn't help but to started giggles or maybe felt annoyed a bit.
Lets just said that she(copycat) were a fan and we were a great great actress ROFLOL

2 komentar:

  1. excuse me...it's "copycat" not "copy cat"....hahahaha try this http://translate.google.co.id/#

    BalasHapus
  2. hahhahahha... no space, rite!!!
    i'll edit this

    BalasHapus