Jumat, 31 Januari 2014

Hi this is duezuk chavenkov who’s continue her journey ...

Hi everyone, it’s me again J
Been so long not updating my blog, been busy with my daily activities …
Believe it or not … It’s Alaska time again L … but the good point is I will going to Africa , hahahahaha. This ship will going to several city in  Africa. Cape town, Madagascar, Mozambique, Namibia, and I forget , need to check the itinerary though.
My first destination in my journey part 2 is hongkong, and whoaaaaa, the airport just amazed me to the death :D … I took my luggage by train… a train in an airport…. Hahahahaha maybe I’m just a little too much but it’s really wow … it’s really different from an airport in my own country :P








That’s all from me, gotta worked till die again :O

See yaaaa…… 

1 komentar:

  1. tiap negara dan kota di-update donkkkkk biar ngerasa ikut jalan2 hehehe

    BalasHapus