Selasa, 10 Januari 2012

H-7 :)

Hi this is duezuk chavenkov who's last night dreamed about exbf

Really dreaming about him makes my stomache hurt :(
It's meant that he just never disappeared from my aching soul...
Okay i already have my departure date and so much things that i must prepared *sighed*
And about VISA from another country...
My company asked me to get Visa from Australia ...
So Australia is really one of countries i must visited or docked hahahahahahaa..
I'm not yet done with Australia visa, i must prepared some photos and other documents...
But AUD is really close from INA other than USA right??? hahhahhaahh lucky
I do hope i could keep my life there, i knew so many things will happen to my life, A GOOD THINGS, AMEN

So that's from now
"D"

1 komentar:

  1. salam buat the temper trap yak dul.. remember.. keep ur mind in control..

    BalasHapus