Rabu, 30 November 2011

Need somewhere to begin

Hi this is duezuk chavenkov ...

This is the end of November ...
Desember is waiting...
2011 will gonna end so soon...

When i flashed back the memory, there were so many things happen in this year...
Jobs, Boyfriend, new friend, my friend's wedding, struggling with life, etc
Sometimes i wonder, there so much happened to me, but somewhere in my heart i feel empty...
am i being melancholy here? yes i am ...

I had a moment, moment that i will never forget for all my life.

H.I.M.

I couldn't forget it until now...

We are seperated for a thousand mile, and it will be much far away if i left this country, and i will.
Is this the sign, that i must forget and let go of him, or is this just a test from God about our love? but does our love is exist or it is just me who loved him so much till i could think clearly?

So many Question, but the answer remain unclear...
Why i should keep thinking about him day by day, it's make me sick and poorly...

I'm not even feel better removed him on my friend list ...

Can i start again? start with a new person to get some love, being loved by somebody.
Only time will tell ...





2 komentar: