Senin, 25 Oktober 2010

it's been long time

Song: Faith Hill
Title : There you'll be

Hi this is Duezuk Chavenkov who's been hiatus for a while ...

I'm back with so many thought...

It's just my
'Lebay' feeling or hormonal things struck on my mind, i really not into good mood. Why? you know, a lot of things happen to me. I'm in change but i don't even felt i take a step forward. There was something distract me, and i don't know how to get this 'things' out of my brain. Like my mother's sister said i need to go to the psychiatrist...
What i felt when someone suggest me to go to
psychiatrist?
mental deterioration
I felt that i'm not a normal person, keep asking to my self that maybe there are something wrong with my brain or my soul or something... and i'm freak out ....

Time will tell ... i just hope that i'm able to do a lot of things even though is not my competence...
Well, the urge to get marry as soon as possible has been veil to my thoughtfull brain, hahhahaha... my biology clock is ticking day by day....

Funny Huh? because right now i've been enjoy friendshiping with ' the young' ... i mirrored my 19's self hahahahaha.. it's not as bad as i thought for the first time i met them... maybe they are huge 'alayers' but everyone have a good and a bad side right???

The point is, I really have a plan, I'm not just boasting around or doing something useful ...
Believe me that I'm up to something... maybe peoples will looked to me with theirs one eye... but who's care ... I'm on my way though...

AND I NEED IMPROVE MY ABILITY IN OTHER LANGUAGE ....

That's for now...

P.S. i really love to listening Kenny G wonder why??? hahhahahahhahahahhahahah

xoxo

1 komentar:

  1. iyaaa daah... cepetan gih kawin sama dik densus biar cepet kondangan kita... wakakakakak

    BalasHapus